How To: Safely Pack & Ship a Book
Unfortunately, we all know what it feels like to receive a damaged package. Between rough handling by shipping carriers to packages sitting out in the elements, parcels can take a real beating. Nobody wants to see this happen when they ship a book.
However, proper packaging can greatly increase the likelihood that when you ship a book, it arrives safely. In this very quick tutorial you will see how to safely pack & ship a book.
- All supplies are readily available & easy to use
- Low book shipping costs (lower than using a box and lower than a padded envelope)
- How to keep books secure to avoid damage caused by movement.
- Protect book edges from any mishandling
- How to double-up on protection against rain or snow
*If video fails to play please click HERE*
If you liked the video please give it a thumbs up & subscribe to our channel!
You may like our other Bookish How To’s like 8 Ways to (SAFELY) Clean Your Books
We are working on creating new content for our site & would love you ideas! Please let us know what you’d like to see more of on our site in the comments below!